Managing cheat days
There is a lot of debate about cheat day meals . . .
There is a lot of debate about cheat day meals
FOR cheat day
- Some people like to group any ‘cheat meals’ so its good for the mind
- A cheat day reminds you why you chose to eat well… your stomach hurts, heartburn and bloating is back with a vengeance
- Some people start burning fat quickly the following day after resetting leptin levels
- Sometimes you just need to relax and take life less seriously.
AGAINST cheat day
- Many people feel it is a license to go wild and overdo the gluttony. It can create an overboard extremist mind set of 100% good or 100% bad where in the long term you may get better results by more consistently moderate for long periods of time.
- When you get close to your target weight a cheat day can delay your results
- Sure there are more reasons… ;D
Experience the positive effects of eating REAL FOOD for yourself. Almost all food has loads of added sugars & added refined starches and carbs. Reset your taste buds in a week and you will enjoy good food as much as you thought you loved the junk. Thousands of people have realised that #EatClean is the way forward. Don’t believe us? Try it!
Kidney failure occurs when your kidneys lose the ability to filter waste from your blood sufficiently. In most cases, kidney failure is caused by other acute or chronic health problems, such as diabetes or high blood pressure that has done permanent damage (harm) to your kidneys little by little, over time.
Yeah! 21 Days – done and dusted. You did it. Whether you succeeded in making your 21 Day Challenge 100% #EatClean, or you cracked and had that sugary chocolate (or two), you’ve made it through to start a new habit: healthy eating.
Don’t outsource responsibility for your health. Take charge of your life. Trust your gut (pun intended). There is a lot of wisdom and a lot of rubbish out there. Do your own research, learn from many different sources of information – look for research that provides both sides of the story and use what works for your body. Discard the rest.